Official Marshmallow Update 

For Lava Pixel V2 [2GB]

 

Congratulations !

Pixel V2 Users, you've finally got the most awaiting update of last year as your New Year Gift 😄 

 

Screenshots:





Downloads

You can download this Rom from the below link along with its OTA Update. To download the files please click the link given below:


Final Words

This was the article on World War Heroes v1.1 Game for Android. I hope you'll like this article. If you need any extra help completing this guide, then you should tell me in comments. If installation fails, then the only thing that you need to do is to try and repeat the whole tutorial more than once.
Thankyou for visiting Droidadda. For fast access to our service Bookmark & Subscribe us now. Share this article with your friends and show how they can customize WhatsApp. If any issues then feel free to comment below. Peace out.
Sunmughan Swamy

Sunmughan Swamy

I am a Pro Blogger cum Android Developer. I am desperately passionate about developing Android Apps and Roms for Android Devices. I used to listen music during my work, meanwhile play video games,outdoor sports and much more. I have only 4 passion :-
Design | Code | Compile | Debug

Post A Comment:

1 comments: