Today i'm presenting MIUI 8 For Micromax A116/QMobile A600. I haven't ported the rom, this rom is ported by Ukrainian developer All Credits To Him!
I Will Update The Thread As New Version Comes, My ROMS Also Coming!!!

New features:

Themes
Optimization - Choose local songs in music folder as your ringtone. (12-22)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Screenshot:

 
     



 
Steps For Flashing!:  
1. Go to Recovery and firstly install repartitioncolouros.zip
2. Now it will open again recovery than wipe data ,cache ,dalvik cache and format system
3.Than install the Rom
                             Download
                      Rom Link  : MIUI 8 v6.12.22
                                                     Repartition: HERE
 
-Flash at your own risk.We are not responsible for bricked devices or any damages caused due to the ROM.You loose warranty whenever you root your device or flash custom ROM's.

-Keep your device 100% charged before flashing any ROM.

-Take a backup from the recovery in case you mess up with something.
Enjoy!
-I won't guarantee anything about my ROM. If you like it keep it otherwise the most simple thing you can do is switch to other ROM.

Credits:
@BAzhinNN For core 

@r0m10 for excellent color and modem
@StalinZ007 for help.

XDA:DevDB Information MIUI v8 For Micromax A116 & Clones, ROM for the Micromax A116

Contributors

aaryan45, @BAzhinNN, @r0m10, @StalinZ007, @giordani13 
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x  
ROM Firmware Required: Just, A116 & Clones  
Based On: MIUI 8
Version Information Status: Stable
Created 2016-07-04
Last Updated 2016-12-12
Sunmughan Swamy

Sunmughan Swamy

I am a Pro Blogger cum Android Developer. I am desperately passionate about developing Android Apps and Roms for Android Devices. I used to listen music during my work, meanwhile play video games,outdoor sports and much more. I have only 4 passion :-
Design | Code | Compile | Debug

Post A Comment:

0 comments: