open es file explorer



open storage where u have ext recovery.img


as u have see this now go to mobile uncle tool






1. open uncle tool  Download



2. granted root permanently

  
3. Go to Recovery update 


4. choose/selection recovery [keep in sd card or phone storage without any folder]

5. Done Selected ok and boot into recovery








Philz Touch Recovery - Here 

                                                         


Team Win Recovery project - TWRP_3.0 / Twrp_3.0.2-0



Reboot to recovery
then select  Backup and restore 
then tap on  back to storage sdcard1




Sunmughan Swamy

Sunmughan Swamy

I am a Pro Blogger cum Android Developer. I am desperately passionate about developing Android Apps and Roms for Android Devices. I used to listen music during my work, meanwhile play video games,outdoor sports and much more. I have only 4 passion :-
Design | Code | Compile | Debug

Post A Comment:

2 comments: